Aims and Objectives
The pro tem society was formed on 14 October 2012 and formally registered on 2 January, 2013.
- Research, promote and support activities that promote the legacy of Dr. Wu Lien-Teh, also known as “Plague Fighter, Dr. Wu Lien-Teh, a Penang hero who modernized medicine in China.”
- Organize lectures, workshops and conferences relation to the work of Dr. Wu Lien-Teh and especially those relating to public health.
- Initiate and maintain a website of the life and works of Dr. Wu Lien-Teh.
- Ensure credible documentation and further works printed and audio visual and digital of his life and work.
- Do all such activities that will promote the good work of Dr. Wu Lien-Teh locally, nationally and globally.
Entrance Initial Entrance Fee 首次入会费（马币）
Annual subscription 个人会员年费
Life Membership 个人永久会员费
Institutional Membership 企业，法人会员年费
MYR 500 per year
Download the Application Form Here: