12th NATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR
CLINICAL RESEARCH 2018
Greetings from NCCR 2018!
On behalf of the Organising Committee, we welcome you to JOIN US at the National Conference for Clinical Research (NCCR 2018) !
The conference details are as follow:
Event: 12th National Conference for Clinical Research
Date: 24 – 25 September 2018
Venue: Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Theme: PATIENT CENTRED RESEARCH: DIGITAL HEALTH
NCCR 2018 will be officiated by YB Dr. Lee Boon Chye, Deputy Minister of Health, Malaysia.
This year, the NCCR conference with the theme “Patient-Centered Research: Digital Health” brings clinical researchers, stakeholders and enthusiast timely topics within the field of patient centric research. The bridge between patient care and the advancements of digitalisation in healthcare is continuously being improved, leading to an era of medicine that far surpasses the boundaries of traditional patient centric care.
The conference program comprises the following plenaries and symposia:
CRC Named Lecture:
Making Research Meaningful: Translating Research into Policy and Practice
- Digital Health Transformation – Connected Healthcare
- Reform and Transform Health of China – Strategic Perspectives and Case Studies
- Translational Medicine in Digital Health
- Digital Transformation in Healthcare – How Malaysians can benefit from it?
- Leveraging Medical Device Data to Improve Patient Outcomes
- Journey of a Medtech Entrepreneur
- Digital Health Application in Real Life
- Improving Healthcare Services with Digital Technology
- Digital Health and Artificial Intelligence
Please visit NCCR 2018 website at www.nccrconference.com.my for more details or further information and register online!